Thursday, January 29, 2009

GOOOO TEAM!!!



I just wanted to give a quick update on our Fatty Meltdown. The team was a total disappointment last week. We were in 57th place out of 63 teams I think, and let me just tell you that our team leader and mentor was VERY upset. She is calling a team meeting, so anyone on my team who is reading this, do not answer her calls. Totally kidding Karra, but I am a little bit scared of you.
Erik came home after weighing in this morning and said, "2 pounds. In your face." Ohhhh kay. I think the team has lost focus.
I am happy to say that everyone did well this week with a total weight loss of around 10 pounds. This may put us as high up as 39th place.
On a totally unrelated note, after may years of high hopes and anticipation, I want to let you all know that Josh has figured out his calling in life. "Everyone loves McDonalds. There are always a lot of people there so I am going to be Ronald McDonald when I grow up." I have done a MARVELOUS job.

2 comments:

suzy said...

Josh would be a great Ronald McDonald. Except he is already too sarcastic. Right? Hmmm...good luck with Karra. I bet she is just as afraid of you as you are of her.

mogan1 said...

That's right, you should be afraid because EVERYONE needs to loose atleast 2 pounds by next weigh in. Just remember what you put in your mouth during superbowl. LET'S GO TEAM!!! WE CAN DO IT (and be in the top 10, my ultimate goal).