Tuesday, January 06, 2009


The BIG MELTDOWN
Day 1: We weighed in today and It was not good. I was hoping that I had kept a significant portion of my weight off from last year. Alas, only 2 pounds have stayed away. I am starting this year virtually in the same spot as last year. Erik got the blender out which was still in our storage room from our move over a year ago. It is loud and he puts disgusting things in it. He is also doing something I have not seen in about ten years - its called the BEAN SOAK. I will be smelling this bean concoction for months. Not happy.
Day 2: I just woke up but I am feeling optimistic. I feel bad for anyone who has to have any kind of contact with me this week. If you can wait till next week, I would recommend you do. I will now go chew some gum.

1 comment:

Shauntel said...

That better have been sugar free gum.