
I am ever so sorry, but when something is SO hilarious it must be blogged about. I have a sneaking suspicion that the entire country is part of some show like Candid Camera or Howie Do It. Are we suppose to sit silently while one of our greatest traditions is made a mockery? Ok - I accept B. Hussein Obama as the new president, but what the hell was he thinking letting this tomfoolery happen on his watch?
"We ask you to help us work for that day when black will not be asked to get in back, when brown can stick around, when yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man, and when white will embrace what is right," Amen to that.
What year is this? Am I smoking pot at a Grateful Dead concert with a bunch of hippie strangers? This is offensive on SO MANY levels!!! I will not even mention the poem. NOT going to mention the poem , , ,

2 comments:
Rush is right about the lady reading the poem being his GPS voice in his car though. I do agree though, it was like the whole thing was fake and a joke. What is everyone thinking?
Didn't watch it, Jared would divorce me...
Post a Comment