Thursday, January 22, 2009

Still a Little Lost


Last night we had a mini Lost premiere party. Randi & Jackson came over and we gawked at the TV for 3 hours. Besides Randi's constant questions, it was awesome. This is by far the greatest show ever known to man. I went to sleep totally confused and dreamed about it all night, but I can't wait till next week.


Erik made us a great dinner consisting only of Pioneer Woman's favorites. Last night he asked me if it was was disturbing that he looks at The Pioneer Woman's website like other guys look at porn. I am totally used to it because he also watches the food network a bit too much. Sometimes he even makes me watch it with him. He actually called me to the computer one day to show me her hands! "They are perfect," he said.



Anyway, we had an amazing dinner last night, so thank you Pioneer Woman. (STEAK BITES and OLIVE CHEESE BREAD if you were wondering.)

4 comments:

Randi said...

Thanks for the good time. Next time I watch it I'll bring a list of questions. Thanks for dinner erik! IT WAS SO GOOOOOD!

Shauntel said...

I'm pissed. Why couldn't I come to your party? I love LOST, but I was so effing confused last night. I hope they make sense of it all before it ends.

mogan1 said...

that meat looks like deer poop. I'm sure it was tasty though.

Sarah said...

I watched Lost too, and I still had to watch it again online. LoVE iT!