
I am doing pretty good with the meltdown. I have lost 8 pounds in 4 days with hard work and determination. Is it possible that I had my first weigh in after a large meal and a gallon of water? Yes, it's possible. Is it also likely that I wore my heaviest clothes and left my wallet, keys and phone in my pockets? Could be. The point is, even if all these things happened, I need the momentum this weight loss will give me in week one. I will be weighing in next week in my swimming suit. Week 2 may be a little tricky, I may have to start getting serious at that point.
I would just like to share with you the meal Erik ate last night. If anybody can guess what this is I will send you a five dollar bill. Hint: There are three ingredients. You have no idea what I am dealing with.

7 comments:
my guess is chili with a cinnamon roll jammed in the middle. am i close?
not really. He is on a diet.
Lets see....beans of course, ground millet seed (sp?), and water??
Erik is kind of an all or nothing guy. You either do it the right way or you don't do it at all.
8lbs is amazing, I don't care what was in your pockets. Congratulations!
CORRECT ON THE BEANS. We are only missing what's floating in the middle. I don't know what millet seed is, but its probably in there.
looks like a nacho.....??
Hey kel- that picture is super nasty I am awake at 1:08am cause I am pretty sure I have food poisoning so that is a great picture to look at. I wanted to let you know that the "nicer" Sara is also very medicated......why do you think she came out???the real Sara doesn't care how rude she is and she surely wouldn't make a new years resolution to attend more church!
Come visit me sometime. I am coming to Price the First weekend in Feb I think. I will come see your house and your sexy skinny body!
I think the other ingredient is cheese. Melted cheese, beans and ground beef...kinda looks like what just came out of me a few minutes ago. YUMMY
Post a Comment