
Against my better judgment I will be watching television today. I might even Tevo the inauguration so that my kids can have a memory of this day. They will never see anything like it again. In these times of recession, maybe even economic depression, I want them to see CHANGE. The most expensive inauguration in our nations history, that's something different.
I have high hopes that when Barrack sees the intelligence reports tomorrow morning, most of what he has threatened to do will fly out the window, but I am prepared for what will probably happen instead. You won't see to many conservatives protesting today, or throwing pies in peoples faces, or pulling any other crap. Instead we will be respectful and hopeful that he will get it together and protect this country.
So to all of you who drank the koolaid and voted for Obama, have a wonderful Tuesday. You will probably be very disappointed tomorrow.

3 comments:
Already am.
In the words of Kool Aid man "OH NO!"
i was surprised they where allowed to use his middle name when they swore him in. i guess no one told the supreme court justice that name is off limits.
Post a Comment