
First official weigh in today. Erik is down 3 pounds and I am down 6. If they would let me weigh naked I could have pulled an eight. I should be happy about the six, but this is the same six I have been fighting since August. I think I have gained and lost it 3 times this year. This is probably not a fight I will ever win.
Have I mentioned how much I hate exercise? I don't understand how people can get up EVERYDAY and want to exercise. I can be really fat and still not want to do it - even though I know it will help me. It is like a living nightmare. Karra keeps telling me about this phantom "high" you reach while doing it, but I have yet to feel it, unless it is that feeling of wanting to throw up or jump off a cliff.
I have to laugh at her though, because she actually called me for moral support the other night. She really wanted to eat something bad and I guess I was suppose to tell her not to and to keep fighting the good fight. Instead I told her to eat some pizza. Someday she will have to learn that I am not the positive upbeat person she hopes I can be. I don't know how someone so positive can stand someone so negative, but she is probably getting blessings.
(The food picture from a few posts ago was 5 bean soup (which smells) topped with a hamburger topped with cheese. Not really, a "diet" meal, but Erik likes to pack in the protein. )

3 comments:
You really are a bad friend. Kara needs a new sponsor.
Kelly-Do I win a prize for guessing the ingredients of the mystery food? I want a prize. Congrats on the weight loss. I think I gained your six lbs last week. I am sitting here reading blogs and eating a bag of chocolate chips. I am AWESOME!!!
Keep up the good work!
I finally went to the gym today for the first time since Joey signed us up a few months ago. I hate to excercise. Absolutely hate it. Nothing makes it better, except quitting.
Post a Comment