
I REALLY hate Ron from the biggest loser. I think we are suppose to feel bad for him because he is old and really big even after surgery, but I really need him to get off the show. How is he even still a contestant? Whenever someone is up for elimination against him, he always says, "Well (insert name) I guess it's your turn to go. I can't do this at home," and miraculously everyone votes that person off. He makes his team lose every challenge and somehow still runs the show. He reminds me of this guy I went to college with. I refuse to mention any names, but if you went to CEU between 1976 and 2003 I think you will know which "non traditional" student I am referring to. Blah blah blah I want Ron to leave the show.
Moving on to candy bars, has anyone tried the new Butterfinger Buzz? It is a butterfinger with more caffeine than an energy drink. They really do work and are delicious.
I realize after spending 5 minutes composing this post that it is one of the top ten worst I have ever shared. I don't care. I hate Ron and love Butterfinger Buzz and I want the world to know it.

5 comments:
I know how you feel, I got mad last night too. I thought for sure we was going home, but nope! I don't care for mike either. I want Helen to go home the most though, she bugs me and she's too skinny! On a good note I'm going to go buy 5 regular Butterfingers because I don't know if I can have the "buzz". Thanks
Yeah, Randi better not have any buzz. On the other hand, some people do drugs when they are pregnant. I say go for it.
I don't know which non traditional student you are talking about...I need to see pictures.
I remember the "non traditional" student. Is he still there? I swear he was in every class I was in. A lot of people can probably say the same thing. How did he take so many classes at once?
I think we could all learn a thing or two about said non-trad. For example, how to rock painter's overalls to class. Is being drunk a prerequisite for sleeping in the ASCEU office? And so forth.
Post a Comment