I am getting tired of looking at my last post so I will leave this picture up until I can think of something to blog about. (Look at his fingers Joey.)
This reminds me of claire. She looks so cute and cuddly. Where did you find this picture by the way? What did you type into google images for this to come up and how long were you searching until you found the perfect picture?
5 comments:
it even has finger nails. please remove this as soon as possible.
I think it's kind of cute. But it also makes me uncomfortable. It makes me remember Erik's pet mice and how they escaped from their cage.
what is disturbing is that someone had to get this rat to fall asleep in a bed with a teddy bear. Chances are its a dead rat.
that is creepy, and dirty...is that your bed?
This reminds me of claire. She looks so cute and cuddly. Where did you find this picture by the way? What did you type into google images for this to come up and how long were you searching until you found the perfect picture?
Post a Comment