Friday, April 24, 2009


This is our Pony from Hell. He looks very sweet, but i can assure you he is not.

I think one of my kids got this as a gift last year and loved it dearly. One day it stopped yawning and telling us how sleepy it was everytime someone walked by - I assumed he had finally just gone to sleep.

I must have put it away only to have my kids re-discover it this week. He sat silently for a few days then magically started talking again yesterday. OK - I get it Mr. Pony- you're sleepy. Anyway - he only "goes off" when he senses you in the room which really freaks you out when you are just trying to get a drink in the middle of the night. He also keeps moving around the house by himself. Of course the kids could be moving him, but for the sake of effect let's just say he hoofs it around the house at random times to scare the crap out of people.

I AM GETTING TO THE POINT!!! This morning when Erik got out of the shower Mr. Pony was sitting quietly on our bed. When he "sensed" Erik in the room, Mr. Pony greeted him with a yawning, "You're stupid." Erik would not lie about something so serious.

(NEXT POST: BRIDE OF MR. PONY)

5 comments:

erikrass said...

i think it's actual words were, "You're Stupid." In a very sleepy voice almost like a sigh.

Rass said...

Ohhh. I better fix it.

Randi said...

What was that one that kept saying "where are we going mommy" over and over again, freaky.

Rass said...

That must have been from your childhood.

Danny K. said...

Zoey has a panda that just keeps saying, "I'm ready to be put down now." Even when it's sitting on the floor. I think it wants to be euthanized.