Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Erf Day


Ali came home from school and informed me of her plan to turn the lights off for 1 minute today for Earth Day. I responded by telling her that I would be spanking her for 1 minute to achieve the same results. When I asked her who told her to do this ridiculous thing, she replied, "TV."

Well TV, I've got news for you. My kids will bow down to you no longer. I decided to send the kids out to do some real good on Earth Day - they will be selling carbon credits door to door. This will not only benefit Mother Earth, but it will benefit my wallet. If they come knocking on your door, please remember why we are doing this.

2 comments:

Joey said...

super why tried to teach gwen something similar today, i informed her mother earth works for me and not he other way around.

erikrass said...

Joey I'm concerned with this delusion that you have. No one works for you.