Monday, April 13, 2009


I am in a blogging funk right now. I actually debated on making something up so people could stop looking at a dead rat clutching a teddy bear with its creepy human-like fingers. I will say one thing - I have a classy blog.

I passed up an AWESOME sounding camping trip to see Wicked on Saturday. The Capitol Theater needs to be renovated. Was that story boring? Uhhhh, let's see. . . I got a twenty dollar bill in my easter egg this year. My dad filled it then hid it. Wow - that is pathetic.

I have been ignoring my kids this week so I haven't really heard them say anything funny, but I am loving All My Children right now. What's up with Starr and Mr. J? Totally inappropriate. Anyhoo - I will refrain from blogging until something HILARIOUS happens. I'm thinking about letting a snake loose in the house just to see if anything funny comes from that.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Gee Kell, I thought the highlight of the play for you would be the fact that we got to cuddle just to see the play. I hate the guy with the big head!!!

DD said...

Ohhhh am sorry, because I'll I could see is your big head!!

Shauntel said...

I used to love All My Children. I haven't watched it forever, but I'm sure I could figure out what's been happening really fast! You did miss an AWESOME camping trip, I know you don't like to camp, but we really did have a blast. It would have been fun to have you.