Tuesday, March 31, 2009


(This post has nothing to do with Ali, but she never makes it on the blog because she is a wonderful child and never does anything embarrassing.)
My kids are both really funny, seriously, but Josh seems to do more high profile things in more high profile places so he is often the subject of this blog.

It seems that he is kind of a punk at church and likes to say or draw exactly what he is feeling at the moment. I posted his "Book of Crap" a few weeks ago, he also blurted out "this is boring" during sharing time, and I heard about this little gem last Sunday. I don't know if his teacher would have told me about it, but word is getting around.

His primary teacher likes the kids to share their good news in class so last week she asked if anyone had any. Josh's hand shot up and he said, "It's not really good news but it's BIG news." Intrigued, the teacher asks him to share with the class. "I have Diarrhea," he says.

Wow. I have really taught my kids about boundaries.

No comments: