
I have been looking through my pocket constitution all weekend trying to find the part where the founding fathers gave the President of the United States the power to fire the CEO of a private company. I know GM took Tarp money, so I guess he kind of deserved it - maybe now private citizens will think twice before taking ANYTHING from government. Medicaid, food stamps, mortgage help . . . I don't think it's hard to figure out what is going to start happening.
PS - That includes you, Governors. Please stop taking Federal money that we don't need just so you can be part of the "in" crowd. If John Huntsman's name comes up again as a possible contender for 2012 I might have to move to the mountains.

3 comments:
Right now I am reading about communist Russia. It doesn't seem that far fetched nowadays. I won't turn you in for this blog if you don't turn Joey in for all of his comments. I don't want to be arrested in the night never to be seen again.
I will totally turn anyone in if it will get me a loaf of bread.
i have said it twice today already and ill say it again.
those people willing to sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.
-ben franklin
i am pretty sure it includes financial freedom.
memo to banks automakers states and who ever is next in line for a "bail out". pay attention to what happened to the GM ceo.
your next
Post a Comment