Sunday, March 15, 2009




I just wanted to share the book cover Josh made in Primary today. He said the teacher told the class to make any kind of book they wanted to take home. I don't know if that is true or what the purpose was - but I will accept it because the truth is probably more like "draw the most important book in your home" or "what book does your family read together most?"
All I could do when I saw this was think of my niece, Sydney. She is by far the most perfect child on the planet and would probably think this was funny but would NEVER EVER do it. Why can't we just think something is funny and not act on it for the whole world to see? Humiliating but funny.

5 comments:

Randi said...

This could aslo be a good title for my biography in the future.

Elisa said...

That is soooo something Erik would have done.

Brandi and Shawn said...

I'm glad that our primary is so inspiring. We are trying to get the spirit across. And I see success.

Encore Dance said...

I think Josh will be a famous and thought provoking author in the very near future.

Danny K. said...

I heard this was the next Oprah's Book Club pick. I'll probably just wait for the movie though. Oh wait, they already made it, it was called Twilight - BOOM!