My sister in law FINALLY had her baby yesterday after the most horrible 9th month I have ever seen. The kids were begging to see baby "Wywar" so we headed over to the hospital for a quick visit. I got to hold the baby and the kids got to see their new cousin so we bid them a fond farewell and TRIED to leave the building. The nurse on duty casually informs us that we are not allowed to leave the building because they are on "lockdown." I asked her why that would happen and she said "It could be a lot of things but most likely there is a patient being threatened."
Ok. Why does the drama of our trashy little town have to ruin my afternoon? The person threatening the patient was probably the one that put her in, and now my three kids have to sit in a room with people who are probably so tired of intruders that they could scream. Many things were going through my head: Why don't these windows open? If Jack Bauer can fit in a vent couldn't Josh? Why am I so hungry? What if we have to stay here forever? Luckily the drama only lasted an hour and we were free to leave but this experience made me grateful for my freedom. I hope I never have to go to jail because I think it would be very similar to Castleview Hospital.
By the way, we saw the perp outside with the cops when we were driving away. I doubt this was his first experience with a lockdown. This would definitely never happen in Logan.

5 comments:
What the...?
Everyone wonders why the windows don't open. It's Price. We need to keep all the criminals in the hospital. Although we have had a few creative people who've escaped out the window with their baby. :)
Was the hospital out of chicken nuggets too?
I think we would all be surprised to know what goes on in Logan. Poor Julia. How is her foot/ankle?
Price has a hospital? J/K
Post a Comment