Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Look to the cookie.



"Two races of flavor living side by side. It's a wonderful thing isn't it?" - Jerry Seinfeld

I was making dinner last night with a prayer in my heart. I knew there was no way McCain would pull it off, but it could happen, right? There was a knock at my door, it was my neighbor, Shauntel, who must think I am very fragile. She brings me cookie plate #1. I ate said cookies - actually just the frosting.



9:01 pm - Fox news calls it for Obama - no big surprise - they were just waiting for the polls to close in California to make it official. about 10 minutes later Shauntel shows up with cookie plate #2. Only slightly racist. I guess it is too hard to make a cookie that represents all of Obama's terrifying policies, so we will just go with race. These cookies were also used after the original OJ murder trial.



Thanks Shauntel for making laugh inappropriately.

3 comments:

Shauntel said...

I can't believe you actually posted them! That makes my entire day! I can't even stop laughing. I really should open a bakery. I have mad frosting skills.

Shauntel said...

Oh and you're welcome. And come on, let's call it what it is. What's black is black and what's white is white right? Obama is black, he happy. McCain is white, he's sad. Let's just leave it at that shall we?

Rass said...

Don't leave racist comments on my blog.