
Randi have decided to try our hand at crafting our own style of handmade barrettes. We worked for about 3 hours tonight trying to get them just right - and I've learned a few things about my sister.
#1 - She has no patience.
#2 - She can't tie knots, bows, or a piece of string.
#3 - She is not a go-getter.
#4 - She looks good in a circus style barrette.
I would show you the real finished barrettes, but you would pee your pants from the laughing. They were horrible and I'm pretty sure no one would buy them, but on the upside, Claire was a huge fan and liked wearing three at once. If you would like to make an order, we would appreciate it. She made me laugh so hard though - and isn't that what it's all about?

4 comments:
i want to order some of those boondogle barrettes. they look like a great cub scout project. and i know that Randi can tie string-i saw her do it once. just kidding Randi, i love you.
You should have titled this post crafts and crap. It's not funny, I think I've had enough of this garbage! Those look better than the ones I really mad, my life is sad:(
I hope you're getting lots of handmade crap together to sell. I am.
I think you guys have enough money.
I love when you give me crap and then go and post nearly the same thing.
Post a Comment