Monday, November 17, 2008

Inappropriate!!!


I know you have all been waiting for my NKOTB update, alright already. It was one of the loudest concerts I have ever been to and there was a fair amount of dancing, it was boring at times, laughable at other times, predictably cheesy and slightly long. The variety of people there was crazy. It was definitely dominated by overweight middle aged women, but there were some other funky people thrown in the mix. Overall I will give the New Kids a good rating for a few simple reasons. First of all, those boys can still dance. They had all of their original moves, including some new ones that were kind of disgusting. Next, the live singing was pretty good. Joey Mac has an amazing voice and really got screwed by being a new kid. He could have done great things without the stigma I think. Finally, they gave the fans a good show with a mix of old and new. Mostly old. There was an awkward few minutes where Joey and Jordan took turns doing their solo material, which was most likely a stipulation for them doing the tour, but luckily those solo careers were short lived. These are my final thoughts:

Danny is seriously hot, Joey is a good singer, Donnie must be bald otherwise he wouldn't be wearing that hat all the time, Jordan is a disgusting human being who doesn't need people because he has himself, wasn't there a 5th member? Oh ya, he was there but I don't really know why. Finally, why don't gay people like NKOTB?

The best part about the whole thing was being able to be there with people I like. We had the most fun laughing at people and being silly. That is not wrong - some of the people there were hilarious. (Sorry Shauntel.)

My closing thought: Let's get this. (Or if you don't like that one - I eatz a Cheezbrger.)

3 comments:

Joey said...

i has chezberger?

suzy said...

They never posted my message at the concert from Shauntel that told you to go sit by her. There was even a fake location and a promise of treats. They only displayed my lame ones. Oh well.

tookiecramer said...

I think the reason gay people don't like New Kids is because they have good taste.