
We are finally here, and no, it is not a secret.
People have commented that I should be a lot happier now but I would like to ask those people this: Why would my personality change just because I am now living in my dream house? I still have a lot to complain about - but I won't. I am sooooo relieved to finally be sleeping in my own house again - things were getting crazy at Mom's. I went over yesterday to pick up some things that she had lovingly thrown out on the lawn and noticed how clean everything was. she took her steam cleaner in the basement and erased all memories of us. I'm sure she is very happy today!
Anyhoo - I got the last room cleaned today and thought I would take a few pictures. The front is obviously shown above - still waiting on final painting and shutters, but it looks pretty darn good.

A little cluttered - still debating a few things.

Love the kitchen.

The abyss that is the Basement! No furniture or prospects of furniture. Just a faux tree and a skinless lovesac.

The eventual playroom. Someday.

Those are just a few highlights. I am so tired.

5 comments:
It's about time. I feel like I haven't seen you in a really long time. You've been a house zombie. I don't know what that means, but I've been thinking about zombies lately. Did you know they eat brains? I didn't until recently. Well...I am glad your house is done. I can't wait to see it. Your pictures are so cute. I am feeling bad about my decorating abilities, I just need to do it.
I'm so glad you have pics up! The house looks very good. As I was bringing Erik home yesterday we pulled up in front and Madison said "Your house is the best one out here, it looks really good. Better than everyone elses." Erik replied with a "Thanks Madison, that means a lot because you know what looks good."
Finally pictures! I love it, it's beautiful, and I can't wait to see it all decorated. I am serious about the roller rink under the garage. The kids would love it. Ali could have a skating party!
I need to come over!! how about for sunday dinner? J/K I love it all! When Jared builds me a house will you decorate it? YOu need your own show.
I thought you were going to buy that house that looks like a castle. And Jake and Helene were going to move in next door.
Post a Comment