
I have been fortunate enough to move into a house surrounded by daycare's. I have one behind me and one to the left of me. The lot on the right just sold so I'm hoping we can go for number three soon. (Sadly, when I drive Josh to school in the morning and pick him up from school I also pass 2 daycare's where moms are dropping off newborns at 8 am and kids are walking straight from the bus stop to daycare in the afternoon. I always get choked up feeling so bad for those sad looking kids who can't just be at home. Then I drive over to my mom's and drop all the kids off while I get a coke and walk up and down the aisles at KMART for 3 hours.) Wheeeewwww. Anyway - the picture above is of what I saw outside my kitchen window this afternoon. Where was the daycare lady? nowhere to be found, as usual. That kid looked like he was about 7 years old and I saw him a few minutes later chasing some little kids around the backyard with a rake. The had all climbed on a shed like there was a flood and they were waiting to be rescued. It reminded me of the time the "daycare mom" came over and asked me if I had seen a little boy anywhere. "Sure, he's walking down the middle of the street in his saggy diaper and one shoe." Your welcome.
Item #2: I was looking for something in storage today I found this . . .

Boy was Erik excited. It was like he found out where his happiness had been hiding all these years. There was a whole box of stuff that made him very giddy. (included were a few love notes, not from me, that stated that his bod would be missed.) What a bod. I totally understand what piggy was talking about.

3 comments:
Well I found your happiness too then because when i was cleaning out my desk...i found a new kids on the block tape, not just any old tape it was like one with music and very personal interviews....thought you would like to know, your welcome:)
Ahh...you made me laugh really hard again. That is why you aren't intimidating anymore. Your sarcasm is just funny to me now, not terrifying. You can even direct at me and I won't be phased.
do you think my mom's house is ever like that?
Post a Comment