
Ok. I am THE biggest dork. I am dying without tv so I have been spending a lot of time on my computer downloading music and A&E Biography's (not as good without picture). By the way, in case I hadn't mentioned it, I am going on a sweet trip on Friday. Anyway - Erik decided to get me an IPOD. (Is is an acronym? I don't know if all caps or what.) I was really nervous about it and I told him to get me the simplest version available. So he brings it home and I am thinking "What the heck is this?" but I don't want to look stupid so I just say, "it's so small." First of all I couldn't figure out how to get it out of the package. Secondly, I am wondering how the software was going to fit in that small package. WOW - NO SOFTWARE NEEDED. Finally I can't figure out where to put the memory card in. Hello idiot. So I am just marveling over this tiny thing that will hod like 250 songs. I can't believe I have been carrying my laptop around from room to room to listen to music. Welcome to 2001 or whenever this thing was invented. I am thankful for my IPOD. I have been waiting for sooooo long to add that to my thanksgiving prayer.

1 comment:
Have a kick A time on your trip. Seriously, bring me back a Tongan.
Post a Comment