Here's the rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog, for these rules.
I think I did this a long time ago so I'll try to mix it up.

1. Since I am getting ready to go on this trip I have to tell you - I HATE TO TRAVEL. I don't mind a weekly trip to Salt Lake but I really hate the thought of having to get on a flying death trap - aka an airplane. PS - Thank you to Erik's mom for reminding me that I should make a will before I leave. Also if anyone has any anti-freak out in front of your kids on the airplane drugs you should let me know. I am VERY interested.

2. I like to color. Especially Barbie stuff. It is totally true.

3. I have to have a colonoscopy every 5 years. It has been 4 and a half since my last one.

4. I am really liking XM channel 23 right now. It's called the Heart. A lot of Michael Bolton, Suzy. A lot.

5. I miss TV. What was I thinking??? I am probably in the minority, but I hope the writers strike goes on until I can figure how how to get TV back.

6. I tricked Erik into marrying me. I won't go into detail - but I set my sights on him - did some voodoo magic - tada. He is still wondering what the hell happened.

2 comments:
I am glad you did it (the tag).
I was trying to figure out how to combine you and Erik's names..like Tomkat, but it's not working out.
Kellik or Erilly neither really has that ring to it.
Sorry about that upcoming date with your five year destiny. I have never had one...but I witnessed the preparation. Thats rough.
I know all about channel 23. Joey tries to skip past it as fast as he can whenever he is surfing. He really is on that station a lot. I need to know the dosage on the dramamine. I don't want to kill anyone.
Post a Comment