
We spent a wonderful day in Richfield today. I have such good memories of Richfield. Erik and I used to stop there on our way home from Cedar City almost every weekend for 3 years. There was this cute little place called Ideal Dairy that had the best soup, sanwiches and cheese curd (eeewwwwww). Anyway - never eat there. TOTALLY GROSS. Somethingvery bad has happened and it is . . . YUCK. Do you hear me Joey??? Never again. Thanks for buying us lunch, though. Anyway, there is this cute little pumpkin patch in Elsinore that Suzy found. These two old men run it. They take you out on a hayride and let the kids pick pumpkins in the field. Then they took them on a little train ride around the pumpkin patch. We got 10 pumpkins and all the fun for $15 - what a deal!



It was also Max's birthday - so we got to see this . . . That kid is sooo skinny. It was good to see him eat something. What a day.



It was also Max's birthday - so we got to see this . . . That kid is sooo skinny. It was good to see him eat something. What a day.

4 comments:
I am such a loser. I am so excited right now to have been mentioned on your blog. I'm like michael on the office. Well anyway, thanks for coming and it was fun and your present was a big hit with all the kids. Gwen won't even let Max play with it. I fixed the pictures on my last post.
I am such a loser. I am so excited right now to have been mentioned on your blog. I'm like michael on the office. Well anyway, thanks for coming and it was fun and your present was a big hit with all the kids. Gwen won't even let Max play with it. I fixed the pictures on my last post. This is Suzy by the way, but I am downloading pictures for my Jack & Jill blog and I don't know why it shows up 399 N Main, but that is the wrong address for what was my studio for a few weeks anyway, it was 499. Oh well. I should change it.
It looks like so much fun! Your kids are so cute, I just feel bad that the Broncos are sucking it up this year. But Josh is still cute!
Cute! Are you going to carve all 10 pumpkins?
Post a Comment