Wednesday, October 03, 2007

My Little Darling



(My little darlings is what Ali calls any creepy crawly thing she finds outside and wants to bring in.)

Today was Claire's first birthday. I took a few minutes today to think about this day one year ago. Even though she was my hardest birth, she was so worth it! I think I am feeling a little sad though just knowing this is the last time I will experience this time of a kids' life. It is by far my favorite kid stage. Anyway - She was soooo good for her "party." That is a first for sure. Anyway, just a few photos from the party and from a wonderful first year!





3 comments:

Encore Dance said...

Clair is so stinkin cute!! I love her! The pic of her in the towel with the crazy hair has to be the one put in her Senior High School year book. It's awesome!

Sarah said...

Clairezy is way too cute! I agree with Julia, the crazy hair gets immortalized in a Dino yearbook.

Elisa said...

Happy Birthday Claire!