Tuesday, December 02, 2008

To the ladies . . .



We had such a great Thanksgiving, but it was pretty generic so I will instead blog about our post Thanksgiving fun.

The ladies in the family had an all expense paid trip (except for the oatmeal) to the Zermatt resort in Midway. It was a little overpriced, but it wasn't my money so I didn't really care. We got to eat at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, which Erik and I never do because we are poor; we got to watch a movie, which I never get to do; we got to go shopping without kids, never get to do that. I don't know the proper way to use semi-colons so just figure it out.

We had some nice talks after Suzy went to sleep and got some time away from our families. It is fun to catch up with everyone and spend time together. There was a lot of laughing and sleeping and shopping and eating and pills - everything needed for a great girls weekend.

I did not take ONE picture of the entire weekend so you will not be able to fully enjoy the vacation as much as I did. Nor did I take any pictures of Thanksgiving, but I wish I had at least one of Erik slaving over that turkey. He got up at 5 am to smoke that thing all day. It was totally delicious and was a big hit. Thanks for making the best Thanksgiving ever mummy and daddy. The end.

1 comment:

suzy said...

What the crap, don't throw in a just kidding or something after rude comments about me. I guess I know where I stand. I know I didn't ask permission to use your straightener. Why do you think I didn't go to breakfast? So I could go through everyone's stuff while you were gone.