
I am sitting at my computer eating oatmeal, waiting for Claire to wake up. Why is this a big deal? I don't like oatmeal but I am being forced to eat it by "the man." You see, it all started 2 years ago when I woke up in the middle of the night with the worst pain imaginable. That little episode repeated itself again 2 nights ago (for 6 hours) and I am convinced that my gall bladder is the culprit. The words gall bladder bring to mind two words. Old and fat. It is actually really humiliating to discuss, but here we are. The first episode was brought on by Arctic Circle and a Krispy Cream doughnut. This last one was brought on by Satan. My 30 pound weight gain has finally caught up with me. So now Erik is watching me and berating me. He kind of yelled at me this morning and told me what I needed to do, so here I am alone with my oatmeal. To be honest I don't even know if I should be eating oatmeal but it sounds healthy.

Since I don't want to talk about that anymore, let's catch up on the significant events of the last two weeks. There were only two.
First, Claire had her first official haircut and it is adorable. She thinks it looks like Barbie, little does she realize the shorter her hair is the more she looks like Erik!

Second, and this may seem insignificant, I made dinner and Erik left the table saying the word "SPECTACULAR." A first here in our household, though things have been spectacular many times.

5 comments:
What is that? Or do I dare ask. That looks like a big turd on the top of the burrito. I am sorry if that hurts your feelings, but I don't think I would eat it either. By the way, this is Karra if you are wondering.
It is a piece of crap. Weird that he liked it huh?
No after picture of Claire, come on. Did you send that tutu?
I'm intrigued by this burrito. I want to know a) what the contents are, and b) how pissed off Erik was while you were trying to take a picture of his food.
This was not Erik's food. I am not an idiot. This is supposedly the Cafe Rio Pork Burrito. It is Pretty good.
Post a Comment