
The ladies had a rockin' party last night - the only criteria - Wear an ugly Christmas sweater. By sheer coincidence, ugly sweater parties were featured on the website stuffwhitepeoplelike.com the other day. I guess everyone there was white, so it makes sense.
Randi won the "ugliest sweater" contest, and in my own mind I won the secret grand prize. It's funny that no one took a camera, but I will see those sweaters in my mind for many years to come. Shauntel was a great host and did all the work - she even fit the role of host by wearing a lovely christmas embroidered denim jumper.


Anyhoo, the reason for this post is not to talk about how great the party was - it is pointless without pictures and could be a little awkward if you weren't invited. I am here to apologize to any one I offended with my annoying personality. Whenever I leave girls night, I lay awake thinking about all the stupid things I said and wonder why I am so rude. So sorry girls if I killed the Christmas spirit - that is my personality. I'm sorry.
PS - I was being sarcastic in my previous Twilight post for those of you who were confused. Still hated it.

3 comments:
Kelly~ don't you dare appologize for your sarcastic personality! That is why you are in the "popular" group for your crazy charm and the unique things that come out of your mouth. Who else could keep the party rolling with such x@$%#^%$ comments? That party really was fun, we need to do another girls trip soon. We learn so much about each other???????
I can't believe you are apologizing! I think I know one thing you might be worried about and you totally shouldn't worry. It's the truth. Everyone is thinking it. I don't care if then deny it! And it is true. I love hanging out with you because you are sarcastic and rude. It made my holiday season feel more festive. And yes, your sweater was amazing. Ryan told me if I ever wear that jumper again it is grounds for divorce. He hates it. Maybe I'll wear it for him later tonight and see if he changes his mind.
you've had friends for like 3 months and your apologizing? you have been destroying my life and hurting my feelings with your "personality" for years.
Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment