
Well I did it. Hear that Shauntel? I folded under the enormous pressure just so people would stop calling me names - I saw TWILIGHT tonight. Guess what??? You were all wrong - the movie sucked rocks. I actually can't believe I was able to sit through the entire movie without slashing my own wrists.I know some of you are yelling at me right now. Things like, "you have to read the book," or "you just don't understand vampire love." Well, I didn't read Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, or The Chronicles of Narnia, but I LOVED those movies. This movie was in a word: B-O-R-I-N-G. The characters were horrible - I didn't mind Edward too much, but "Bella" was a no personality whiny crybaby who I wish would have died. I was actually excited that I had to pee halfway through the movie because I needed to get out of there. A cold pink toilet seat at the King Coal was more exciting than the movie. It actually gave me chills (the toilet seat.) Surprisingly when I returned to my seat, I hadn't missed a thing because NOTHING HAD HAPPENED!@!! Sorry Twilight fans. Maybe you are all really smart and I am the stupid one.
If you want to hear more great things about Twilight, read this letter to the editor that appeared in the Sun Advocate today. You rock Gil Montano of Layton.

14 comments:
porkchop love...mmmmmm......
Ahh Kel, you just love the controversy of being different.
Did you read the books? I know they are NOT literary works of art, but the ideas are great and interesting. I think if I hadn't read the books I would have been luke warm about the movie (not as disparaging as you but I wouldn't have loved it either).
I agree Bella is a whiny baby, but I love the Cullen's
Why does everyone who likes this movie assume that if you don't you just "like being different"? How about - I just like good movies.
I went on Friday. The whole time I was thinking I can't believe I paid $8.00 for this.
The girl next to me had seen it 4 times and the other girl down the row had seen it 8 times!!!!!
OHHHH what a waste!!
Other than that I loved it.
Oh Kelly, I'm so glad that you gave it a shot! I still love it. I've seen it 3 times. I'm now embarrassed to admit that. I'm a grown married woman with 2 kids and I love it though. I won't go see it again, but I will buy it on DVD and watch it everyday in the privacy of my own home. Sorry you enjoyed the toilet more than the movie. I know how cold those can be! Who finally got you to cave?
Seiously though, the books are better than the movie. I doubt you would like them though.
I thought the sunad thing was dumb.
I cannot believe Gil from Layton wrote that comment in the Sun Advocate. What a MORON..I bet he is divorced, ugly, fat, bald and certainly does not know how to treat a women!! We are in love with the romance and that is what makes it so fun. The movie had its ups and downs, but it was written for teenagers. Imagine if one came out for an adult crowd....ummm I can only wish. I loved it.
Did Gil Montano send this letter to other newspapers or just the Sun Advocate? Is Gil Montano a real name? We need to get to the bottom of this.
one word to describe it: PAINFUL!
one word to describe it: PAINFUL!
remember when we saw the rundown with the rock and you laughed at monkey's jumping on his face for like three days? twilight must be really bad.
maybe they will remake it with monkeys and lol cats.
we can only hope!
I think i am married to the most hilarious boy in the world. Being able to make a girl laugh is so much more important than running fast and saying romantic things. For some reason when I read Gils letter I was imagining a woman. Clear up until I read your other comments. I still think Gil is a woman.
You should post about Twilight more, it gets a lot of comments.
Oh! I have wanted to write a blog about Twilight but I just couldn't do it - the fear of backlash, reliving the dirty, dirty last book with lots of dirty vampire sex. (Sorry but the 3rd book - porn). I loved the first book - and they got progressively worse and progressively dirtier, which I normally don't mind, but this time it was just too much. Do you hear me Stephanie Meyer? Sorry! I feel better. Now I don't need to write my own blog about this. I still haven't seen the movie - I just couldn't do it what with all the cheezy previews and trailers making it look so sucky.
Common Kel, admit it you wanted to rile people up. It's one thing to hate a movie and tell people why, it's another to say you would rather use the bathroom than watch it, and dedicate two posts trying to make people feel stupid.
So, we all know what you hate. What do you LIKE (besides the monkey movie)? What is the best movie you saw this year?
Post a Comment