
Ok - Let me be honest. I only posted those horrible things about Twilight because no one ever comments on my blog anymore. I just wanted to see if people still find me relevant. The truth is, I have read the books 3 times and that wasn't my first time seeing the movie. I have seen it everynight since it came out. Another confession - I am leaving my husband to find my "Edward." Someone who will look at me like a porkchop, someone who will do ANYTHING for me, someone who wants to be with me forever. Wait a minute . . .

3 comments:
There is a crazy guy here installing carpet so I am hiding in my computer corner. Post some more stuff, I'm going to get bored sitting here all day.
I thought for a second I was reading my sisters blog. Except I think she has read the books more than three times.
I wasted $10 on the movie. Wanted to walk out.
I am laughing out loud right now!! You crack me up! I loved it all but it is pretty cheesy.
Post a Comment