
Here is our Holiday Update:
Since my birthday counts as a holiday, we'll begin there. My dad took us all to the Neil Diamond Concert on the 19th. It was so awesome to see him again - He is amazing in concert. Especially for being an old man. We got the All Star Suite, which was fitting since it was filled with the best of the best. Erik and I stayed over in the corner so we could make out - oh wait, that was someone else. Danny and Steph were able to come, we had Steve and Karra in the mix, and about 45 other people thrown in for good measure. It was a fun night.
We finished some last minute shopping on Saturday and Grandpa Rass sent us to the New Balance store so Josh could get some new shoes. They measured his foot and and he tried on a few pair. I have only been a little off in his size, but let me just say that he jumped kind of high and let out a yelp when he put them on. (I was a size and a half off).My family was here for for a few days so we got to do out Christmas dinner and gift exchange on the 23rd and just hung out for a day or two. My only family regret this year is that we weren't able to see Erik's family. We didn't quite make it to the cabin this year because of work and weather, but I'm sure they had fun without us.

So Christmas came and went, the gifts were forgotten within the hour, our families were long gone, but we got to spend the whole day with friends in the neighborhood eating, sledding, eating more and playing games. It was the best December 25th on record for our family. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

3 comments:
We missed you, but it sounds like you had fun!
Miriam loves her fancy tutu!!
My parents have your birthday gift from us, we thought you were coming to the cabin after Christmas so I left it at the cabin.
Kelly, I just left Randi a comment about being so kind to crop me out of the picture. Did she just steal the picture from you? If it was you, thank you. I will pay special attention to both of you when I edit the family pictures. Still coming for New YEars?
Happy Birthday Kelly!
Post a Comment