
Ok - I think I may have been a bit hasty in spending 8o bucks on New Kids tickets. I was browsing iTunes today and noticed that their new album came out last month. First of all, I think it's obvious that they are going to play some new music at the concert, big mistake New Perv's. I had a vision in my mind of how the concert might go: There will be a lot of fat old ladies and homo's. (Sorry homo's). Some women might even be wearing stuff they might have worn to an original concert - this is where I made a mistake.
These gentlemen want you to "sexify" their love, not look back on old times with fond memories. The girls back then were not quite old enough, but have reached the age of divorce, boob jobs and sexifying experiences.
I kind of want to get out of it at this point because I can't sit straight faced through a pathetic booty call set to music. I was hoping I could return to my innocent days of youth and holding hands behind the middle school, not "dirty dance" with Jordan. (Do you think I have a chance of getting on stage?)

4 comments:
I don't care what they sing, I am wearing Gwen's leg warmers and singing "The Right Stuff" no matter what they sing. At least if I don't make it on stage I can dirty dance with Joey. Haha, just kidding, we have never even normal danced. Too much of a height difference. (Or so he says.)
Oh my heck! How can you even think that? Come on! It's the freaking New Kids on the Block! I am pumped.
Dont act like you care, I'm pretty sure they all have been too busy making babies to think about that kind of stuff anyway. Maybe they are talking about their wives. It doesn't bother me, I'm pretty oblivious anyway.
I feel like this reunion has lasted longer than their entire career the first time around. Erik is lucky his wife wasn't a big Slaughter fan like mine was - every time they come to town the venue gets smaller and smaller. I think they're playing in my shed next time.
Post a Comment