Monday, October 20, 2008

Another First








I NEVER post pictures of myself on the old blog, but since Suzy is good with Photoshop, I will make an exception. She did such a good job with our family pictures - I am so happy with them. It is also Erik and my first picture together since our wedding. Call her - you will not be disappointed!!!

7 comments:

DD said...

REALLY LIKE!

By Suzy Carlson said...

Kelly,
You have the prettiest hair and the smoothest skin I have ever looked at all blown up in photoshop. What do you use on your face?

Kelli said...

Love... Love Them!!!

Shauntel said...

Suzy has mad skill! She made Rass look good! I need a lesson from her for real though!

Shauntel said...

I just got an email that said you commented on my blog. However, I am too busy swimming in my money bin like Scroog McDuck on Duck Tales (don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about) to check it to see what you said. Please try again late when my money is not calling my name.

Elisa said...

Here is the Christmas list
Madison - Tatum
Josh - Miriam
Marcus - Byron
Alice - Marcu
Claire - Madison
Miriam - Alice
Byron - Josh
Tatum - Claire

Encore Dance said...

I love these pics! You look so good and I love the pic of you and the girls!