
I have been noticing strange things in my bathroom this week. First of all, MY bathroom is the official family bathroom. I have literally seen a short line waiting to get in, even though there is a perfectly good guest bathroom down the hall and OUT of my bedroom. So now and then I will find new things in the bathroom - toys, clothes, books, anything that will keep them busy during there private bathroom time, which, by the way is not private because the door is always WIDE open. So I saw this book on the floor and kind of thought that Erik must be reading it even though it is not really his genre.
The book is called You: on a Diet. I bought it when I used to watch Oprah and thought it might be "the one." It obviously wasn't so it went on a shelf far away. Then I noticed Josh saying odd things, like "Mom: on a Diet" and "Mom: on a Diet." Once again I am getting weird messages from my rude kids. Every time I go in, I close the book and put it on the toilet, when I come back, it is re-opened, but to a new page. Josh is literally reading this book and enjoying it!!! I finally put it back on the bookshelf and I could hear him yelling at me while on the toilet, "Where is my Book?" I have tried to replace it with National Geographic and Highlights, but he is not interested. Finally, while eating my cereal this morning, he told me I was making a mistake by eating those empty calories.

1 comment:
Kelly, I posted a pic of the kids. I know it is really something, too bright, I don't know. You are making me nervous. Tell me what you want. Color, b&w, ?? I will just do what I want anyway, but it is nice to know what you are expecting.
Post a Comment