Sunday, October 12, 2008

This ugly dude made me cry



If it were medically possible I would swear I was pregnant. I am sitting here listening to the Country Music Top 20 Countdown, which I like to do once in a while to catch up, and I hear this song by Bucky Covington called, "I'll Walk." It's a country song, so it is ridiculous, some girl gets mad at her boyfriend and wants to WALK home. She gets hit by a car and promises that she will WALK again. I had never heard it before so I started bawling. It seems like it was only last night that I cried at the end of Annie. Ok - It was. What is happening? I have some serious PMS.

11 comments:

Brandi and Shawn said...

Honey if your listening to Bucky Covington you need to call a depression helpline.

Randi said...

Don't forget Extreme home makeover.

Emerson Family said...

Hey I really like that song also. I am a sap like you because the first time I heard it I cried also it is really sad! By the way you are a slacker and a faker for skipping today!

patty said...

we heard this the other night on the long ride home from cedar: God gave women PMS and gave men ESPN. Dad thought that was hilarious.

Rass said...

Just for the record I never said I liked it, I just said I HEARD it!!!!!

Brandi and Shawn said...

You didn't say you liked it but you cried right.

Sarah said...

Did he loose his dog, his truck, his house, and his tools in this song as well? Those songs make me cry. This one, not so much, maybe she shouldn't fly off the handle and try to walk home. Maybe she should just let him cheat on her and drink all night.

suzy said...

I agree with Sarah. Girls try to control their boyfriends/husbands too much. Boys will be boys. Haha. I think my one and only is waiting for Joey to die. Maybe we have the same soulmate. That would wreck a lot of lives.

Danny K. said...

I feel like Bucky's staring right into my soul. Please put up a different post.

Danny K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny K. said...

I always feel like it looks shady when it says, "comment deleted" right under one of my comments. It's because my computer was being slow and I double clicked "publish comment", so I had to remove one of them. That's all. Nothing shady. Bucky made me do it. Do you think a better version of the song would be one where she ends up with the guy who ran her over?