Monday, September 29, 2008

This picture & post have nothing in common



I was looking through Erik's phone last night and I noticed his top 3 contacts were :
1. Sheriff
2. Greek Streak
3. Coolio El Presidenta

What is he really doing all day?

5 comments:

Randi said...

I'm guessing now you know. Was Batman #4?

suzy said...

I bet #4 is Biden. Haha, that was kind of like your post/picture combination...confusing.

Danny K. said...

Number 2 doesn't actually call the restaurant, it's just my cell phone.

patty said...

is that omar shariff?

L and T said...

Kelly
You might not remember me, I'm one of Elisa's friends, Louise, from elementary school, I was tall lurpy with big brown glasses. Anyway, I feel like I should say hello since I've been reading your blog for a few months now,
Keep up the good work, you always make me laugh