Ok, so I am trying to finish Ali's room and thought I would post a picture. Ignore the bedspread, pillows, etc. I can only do one thing at a time.

I also have to post a picture of Ali's new best friend Hailey. She is soooo cute and has amazing hair. Everything I've ever wanted in a friend for Ali. Hailey is going to be taking Ellie's place during the school year because we will be able to see her more often. Sorry Ellie.

I just have to write down this hilarious thing she told me today while she was at my house. She walked in to the office where Erik was working (ok - it is a room with a computer and Erik was downloading Beastie Boys on his IPod) looked at him, turned around and ran to me. "Your dad looks just like my friend Emma." Somewhere there is a little girl named Emma who is crying her big head off.

3 comments:
I LOVE her walls. Good for Erik for making you do it the right way. Just kidding, no one would ever notice, least of all me. I didn't even notice the bedding, I think it is all cute. Gwen thought that picture of Hailey was her and she is a little sad now. Why are girls so jealous of each other?
My Dearest Kelly, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1. You are not dumb
2. You are so hilarious
3. You make a mean burger
4. That's all I can think of
I'm sooooooo glad that we are friends, you mean the world to me. I cry every time I leave you. I dream of the moment I can hang out with you again? Too creep right? I knew I should have ended with number 1.
Oh those stripes are amazing! I can't wait to see the finished product MORE PICTURES PLEASE!
Post a Comment