
I was kind of shocked, feeling bad for the kid, but then I'm thinking - What a great way to curb teenage pregnancy. If there was enough time in the day to humiliate kids by putting their pictures up on CNN or in US Magazine. But then I saw the downside . . .

Ok - so some people wear this as a badge of honor - but a normal person would be embarrassed that everyone knows that not only did they have sex, but they didn't really know what they were doing because the girl is now pregnant. Oh well, It was a good idea.

2 comments:
Yeah, it totally sucks for her daughter. I can't imagine how much fun the media would have had with me at 17 - who puts a Les Mis poster on their wall?? Not cool Kourianos. Not cool.
I felt like that during my 3rd year of college, but I don't think I would have given a rats a$$ during high school. What is UP with Jamilynn Skank's right jug hangin' out. YOU'RE PREGNANT, you are no longer a woman, you have no gender, no one wants to see all of that.
Post a Comment