Thursday, September 25, 2008

School Picture Day



So today was the dreaded SPD ( if that means something else that I don't know about, tell me). I sent the kids looking their best and when I picked them up, Josh had ketchup all over the front of his shirt, but Ali was just the way she was when I sent her to school. So we got in the car and I asked Ali how her pictures were. "They said I had a beautiful smile." I asked Josh the same question to which he replied,"He laughed and said I was ugly."

1 comment:

suzy said...

Gwen also had school pics yesterday. I hope they turn out because when I sent her with Joey her hair was cute and when we picked her up it was all stringy and weird. I hope they did pics first. Do they do group class photos anymore or do they just give everyone the pic with a block pic of everyone on it? They should still do group pictures. It is fun to see in 10 years what everyone was wearing, head to foot.