Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Milestone



I don't have any pictures or anything, but yesterday was a great milestone for Erik's family. The whole family was able to attend the temple together for the first time ever. It was such an awesome feeling to have everyone there. Congratulations to Sarah - you might not think it was a big deal, but I can't think of anything I want more as a parent than to be able to have all of my kids in the temple with Erik and I someday. Oh ya, congratulations to Erik and I for waiting till the last minute to get our recommends signed, the occasion was almost an un - milestone.

1 comment:

Encore Dance said...

Ya, good times. I love that I had my dress on backwards. Does a temple trip ever go perfectly? I always do something retarded. Thanks for sticking me with the "old ladies" by the way!! JK