
After a whole year of being in my house I finally decided to finish a project. I am painting stripes in Ali's bedroom which turned out soooo cute by the way. On with the story. Erik and I spent about 2 hours taping off 17 inch stripes and when we were all finished Erik says: "There are 8 stripes. That is going to be weird because the first and last stripe won't be the same color."
I say: "BIg deal - it took us two hours to measure and tape and WHO CARES."
Erik: "Well I guess we can leave it but I will never feel comfortable in this room again."
Me: Oh my gosh - we are not taking all this down to do it over. Can't you just go to a meeting?"
Erik: "It's fine. I just won't be able to look at it."
So we moved all the tape. Then Erik washed his hands 16 times.

3 comments:
What the...so the stamps are out?? I am comming over tomorrow to see. Can Erik some tape off my room to do that, I want Pink ad Purple. Jackson said it was ok.
Post pictures of the room for cryin' out loud! I don't know when we will be in Price to see the room.
That's so Erik...I love it! I always want to feed my kids bananas in front of him to watch him squirm. Unfortunately, Miriam has inherited the banana phobia as well and wont touch them.
Erik would freak out if he saw the stripes in our kid's playroom downstairs. The spacing is totally random. I think the previous owners started with a pattern and then just said, "forget it."
Post a Comment