
I just wanted to do a quick post about Randi's birthday . We went to this really cute new day spa in Spanish Fork called Primrose Retreat. (I don't know how to do that thing where people can click onto the website from their name, but they do have a website.) I got a GREAT facial, but their massages and pedicures were great too.
I couldn't get over how cute this place was, they even had an area just for little girls to get spa treatments and have tea parties. It looked like a castle and was adorable. I booked Ali's birthday party there right on the spot. Dion sent me a few pictures which are very orange. There was a little beach room with sand and nourishing lights where you could spread out your towel and relax after the treatment. It was kind of like Hawaii but better because there were no kids in there. I just realized it was the lights making the photos red. Who cares.

2 comments:
Oh my gosh.......I look so sickly! eww
But thanks for making my birthday so special!
Are you naked under your robe? I don't know if I could do that one.
Post a Comment