Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It has finally happened


Do you remember being a jerky teenager and your mom being SOOOOOO mad at you and saying, "Someday you will have a kid that will be just like you." You laughed because you thought you were great and it wouldn't be a bad thing at all. She just didn't know how lucky she was.
Today I found Ali in the pantry with her finger in a box of jello powder. I looked at her bright red finger and lips and just stopped dead in my tracks. This was a favorite hobby of mine when I was a kid, and it probably drove my mom (and Amber's mom) totally crazy. When Erik came home after work today he opened the pantry and found Ali sitting on the floor eating a new jello powder pack. Orange finger and lips and he looked at me and said, "why would she do that?" I said, "It's my fault. I'm sorry." I am terribly frightened.


On a more miserable note my team is in 40th place in the fat meltdown. Just for the record, there are 84 teams. As I write this I am very hungry but am not going to go to the kitchen.


And on an even worse note - how is it possible that John McCain just beat Mitt in Florida? What's up with that Sara B?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Ali is just plain cute. Is the jello powder sweet like sugar? If it is, then I know why she did it. I love guitar hero.

Randi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Encore Dance said...

Ali is so cute, did you get my pic text of her in her costume. I also sent a video of her doing her tap dance.

Randi said...

Thats kind of gross.......who eats jello powder?? oh and can I say I hate John McCain!