Saturday, January 12, 2008

Mmmmmm Beety.

There is this blog called "what Danny eats" that I read sometimes. It's all about what Danny eats. It is truly fascinating, so when I walked in the kitchen today and saw Erik making this tasty sandwich, I had an idea.


Why don't I start posting what Erik eats? I truly believe that the world would love to know what I am living with.

He lovingly smeared two slices of Granny Sycamore's white bread with Mayo. He then topped said bread with a slice of Bologne. He found some old Peperoni in the fridge and decided that would add a certain italian flare. He looks through the cupboard and finds some canned sliced beets and adds that to the mix. And finally, a slice of Colby Jack cheese. Mmmmmmmmm.



Next time . . . some really gross rice pile with marinated spam - fried egg on top.

3 comments:

suzy said...

That is disgusting. Maybe just because I hate beets. It didn't sound too bad before that. Old food doesn't freak me out. The story about Josh was hilarious. Joey got a kick out of it. Did the boy who stomped on his toe write him a letter? Well Kell I posted some pictures for you, let me know what you think.

Randi said...

one word...SICK!

Danny K. said...

So you were the one reader of that blog? Well that's nice to know. I may have to get back at it. Granny Sycamore's is truly awesome bread.