Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So long Suckers


I love you XM Radio. But it's just not the same, so goodbye E! True Hollywood Story (radio Version). Goodbye Fox News with Hemmer and Kelley (radio version). Goodbye "The Shadow" (Old time Radio). After 4 long months of a TV free life, I'm back in the saddle. Actually I'm back on the couch. So I have had the TV back on for 7 hours and I will be up all night watching everything I have Tevo'd. I will be up late tonight.
I was trying to keep the TV thing a secret from the kids, but here is a conversation I had with Josh today.
Josh: Why didn't you tell me about the TV?
Me: What are you talking about? (Nervous laugh)
Josh: There is TV here.
Me: How do you know?
Josh: I saw the remote. I know it makes the TV work. Can I watch it?
Me: Gosh dang you.

5 comments:

Encore Dance said...

I don't know how people survive without tv...What do they do at 4 in the morning when they can't sleep? Maybe they're houses are cleaner than mine.

suzy said...

Hurray for tv! You just can't hide a thing like that from kids. They're way smarter than us when it comes to technology. I'm kind of jealous, but my family can't handle all of those channels. At least when there is nothing good on the local channels, we talk to each other a little bit.

Sarah said...

I don't feel like I've been missing anything. I watch my shows on Friday night and everything else I can watch on the internet. But you have a sweet TV so I guess we'll just be getting real close. Josh handed me my a$$ again at Guitar Hero yesterday.

Danny K. said...

What would you stare at during dinner?

Kelli said...

No you didn't do it...