
Life is pretty quiet right now, not much to write about. Ali doesn't go back to school until next week so the three girls are trying to keep busy this week. Ali decided she wanted to have a tea party today and she wanted to invite all the girls. It was hard to tell her that only included me and Grandma this time. She waited by the door this morning anyway and waited fot Ellie and Gwen or maybe even Miriam.

Grandma and I were told what to wear by Ali. "Wedding dresses please." Since neither of us can still fit, we improvised. We made chocolate pudding cake and pumpkin cookies as well as heart shaped PB&J sanwiches. (I don't know why we can't fit in our wedding dresses!) The tea was Propel Fitness Water which I hate, but Ali made it yummy by putting big spoonfuls of sugar in our cups. Claire joined us wearing the outfit Ali picked out and she loved it! It was lots of fun and Ali was so cute getting everything ready for her guest. She even made my bed and put out extra toilet paper.

During the tea Ali leaned over and whispered in my ear, "next time no grown-ups, only little girls."

6 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Your mom is so cute. You have to do something with that top picture, it is so priceless. What is she wearing? Is that her wedding veil? Well I am sad we missed it. On another note, I made lemon raspberry cupcakes for Gwens friends bday party today. And no one noticed the beets in the raspberry filling or the squash in the cupcakes. You should try them.
Mom looks like shes having way too much fun.......
SO fun! I can't wait till tatum has tea parties, Ali will probably be over them by then but her and Clair can have fun!
That's so cute but also really sad for Ali. I agree about your mom, what a good sport.
Hold up though, you're really doing that veggie thing? I totally thought you were joking. Don't mess with the rolls Kel, you'll ruin my life.
Wow... this is the cutest pic of you mom. She is amazing, what a good idea!
We will drive down anytime for a tea party. Miriam lives for parties and treats or "unhealthy snacks" as she likes to call them.
I especially love that Ali put out extra toilet paper...that is very thoughtful!
Post a Comment