
I get REALLY irritated when I have to look at the same post EVERY TIME I OPEN THIS PAGE.
Let me just get to the point. I have been through it all these last few weeks. I have been up, I have been down. I have yelled, I have cried . . . and cried . . . and cried. I have suffered through hormone rage, exhaustion, hopelessness and pure fear.
I have had days that have made me feel so accomplished and days that have made me feel like a failure. I have felt stupid while trying to teach my kids math and like an artist while painting self portraits.
I will try to be more specific in a future post, but for now I will just change the scenery on my blog. I need a hug from Mickey Mouse.

1 comment:
So glad I don't have to look at that cheetos sandwich anymore....
I love your writing and sense of humor.
Post a Comment