First, I finally enrolled my kids in ski school. It took the PERFECT deal to make it happen, but the stars aligned. My sister, who is the queen of good deals, found this AMAZING offer at Park City. My kids each got to take a 3 hour ski lesson for $25 - the equipment rental was included!!! The beauty of being able to do this on a school day was having an empty class and WAY less people at the resort. After the first lesson, they can take up to four more for the same price, but in a bigger class. On lesson days, they can ski ALL DAY as part of the deal, just taking a two hour lesson in the afternoon. Here is the link if you are interested!
My kids had a BLAST and can't wait to go again. Their instructor was from New Zeland and made them laugh with her accent. I was surprised at how much they learned in such a short time. I can't wait to schedule their next lesson.

The following day we headed downtown to the Clark Planetarium. I saw a movie that was playing that I knew the kids would love. HERE IS THE LINK. It was all about the Hubble Telescope and it was in 3D, which really kept the kids interested. There were also lots of free exhibits for the kids to check out. I seriously LOVE being able to do this stuff without fighting the Saturday crowds!! Things seem so much better when there are not a bunch of other kids there to ruin it.
I am loving this.

No comments:
Post a Comment