Yes. Day 24 is missing. I spent a few days contemplating that one but decided I couldn't publish it. I actually wrote it, but am not posting it - not because it reveals terrible childhood abuse or neglect, but because it is cheesy and weird. I love my parents - End of story.
On to things that have no value whatsoever.

My bag literally contains nothing but garbage. Gum wrappers, receipts, old fruit snacks, etc. I don't really carry make-up or a comb or anything. I actually DESPISE carrying a purse. Something I picked up from my mom I think. I don't remember seeing her with one of those big purses with EVERYTHING in it. She takes her debit card out and slips it in her back pocket. I prefer this to a giant purse. The drawback? I've noticed at the grocery store the checker always wants me to put items I've purchased in my purse. They never bag my gum or diet Pepsi, so when it's time to go I either have to say, "BAG EVERYTHING I BOUGHT DUMMY," or I just try to juggle it on my way out. I really hate that.
I also have disgusting taste in purses. I get anxiety when I know I need a new one, so I pick someone with god taste and I let them decide for me. Someone tell me how often you need to get a new purse. I say once a year . . . I'm already worried about the next one.
You are one step closer to figuring out that I need medication.

2 comments:
I've used the same "purse" since 1998. Sad.
You don't strike me as a purse person anyway. I should just stop trying.
Post a Comment