Thursday, November 04, 2010

Day 20

Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future . . .



Reading this made me realize that this blogging exercise was meant for either a young, single girl or someone who is thinking about getting divorced. I am neither, but I will work with the circumstances.

I know it's corny, but I fell in love with Erik the minute I saw him. He was dreamy. I found out later how funny he was, which was a HUGE plus for me. I'm not going to lie and pretend we had this great romance or anything, but I am truly grateful that we ended up together. I can't imagine what my life would be like with anyone else, but I can guess it wouldn't be as good. He is a wonderful father, husband and friend. I love that we still have fun together and laugh at each other. He is the only one in my future!

No comments: